Full Throttle 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toys 4 Tots/Eastern PA Toy Run 2009

2 posters

Go down

Toys 4 Tots/Eastern PA Toy Run 2009 Empty Toys 4 Tots/Eastern PA Toy Run 2009

Post  GOLDEN7 Fri 28 Aug - 7:43

The date for this is Sunday, November 1st. The run will start at Classic Harley over in Leesport. Everyone is asked to bring a new non-gift wrapped toy for the U.S. Marine Corps Toys 4 Tots program. We will leave Classic after 9:00 and cruise a LONG route to First Energy Stadium in Reading. There will be free food, drink and a live band at the stadium.

I was contacted by Brenda and she asked if Full Throttle 4x4 could help out with this and block interersections for the motorcycles and Jeeps. We would then fall in at the end of the convoy and head to the stadium. It's a lot of fun when you see people's faces when you randomly park a Jeep (or Deuce Twisted Evil ) in front of them at an intersection.

THERE WILL BE NO AFFILIATION WITH that other club. WE ARE JUST DOING THIS FOR THE CAUSE.

If you don't want to block, no problem, you can cruise in the convoy with everyone else!

Let's get the list going ...

1. Bobby & Kate (Blocking)
GOLDEN7
GOLDEN7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Toys 4 Tots/Eastern PA Toy Run 2009 Empty Re: Toys 4 Tots/Eastern PA Toy Run 2009

Post  Brad05Rubi Fri 28 Aug - 13:50

I should be able to help with this...have to check with the boss, 2 days before my birthday and a week before the wedding....

1. Bobby & Kate (Blocking)
2. Brad & Amanda (I can block people, sounds like fun)
Brad05Rubi
Brad05Rubi
Admin

Back to top Go down