Full Throttle 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW ............

3 posters

Go down

WOW ............ Empty WOW ............

Post  GOLDEN7 Tue 25 Aug - 9:31

... it's dead in here.

Where'd everybody go?

Sleep
GOLDEN7
GOLDEN7
Admin

Back to top Go down

WOW ............ Empty Re: WOW ............

Post  matts88yj Wed 26 Aug - 22:08

Working my ass off getting everything ready for the swap!!! Hopefully some relief is in store since it will cool off some for the weekend!! I can't wait to get my new engine and trans!!! Twisted Evil
matts88yj
matts88yj
37's

Back to top Go down

Post  GOLDEN7 Thu 27 Aug - 7:23

If you get stuck with your swap and get the itch to wheel. Let me know, you can borrow one of mine.

We still on for September 5th?
GOLDEN7
GOLDEN7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  matts88yj Sun 30 Aug - 21:04

Well I always have the itch to wheel!! Haha! I picked up the engine and trans on Saturday and I can already tell everything is going to fit sooooo much easier since the packaging on the engine and trans is a lot tighter than on the 6 cylinder and manual trans!!! I think the engine may be a pinch taller overall with the stock oil pan on it but that can be taken care of. I'm just going to do the little things to it right now like taking pics of every connector and making a note of what goes where. Both are in very good shape and now it's time to let the money tree grow a little bit before I can get the other parts! My wideband O2 gauge kit should be here tomorrow! Very Happy It will take a while to gather the parts but I don't want to start the swap until I have everything in my possession!

The little shit is what gets you on a swap like this and I know there is going to be some cash tied up in the fuel lines and all of that stuff. I will try to post up pics as I get more and more stuff!! Very Happy

COME AWN!!! Twisted Evil
matts88yj
matts88yj
37's

Back to top Go down

Post  cmxjwj Mon 31 Aug - 12:09

im rarely near a puter, so i can only see whats posted but cant reply, after labor day wknd, be workin hard on the xj, wheelin it soon... found a kens offroad lift kit for the wj on ebay, wish me luck.... and it begins again.... affraid
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1585666076&ref=

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum