Full Throttle 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickers for PA Jeep Show

4 posters

Go down

Stickers for PA Jeep Show Empty Stickers for PA Jeep Show

Post  GOLDEN7 Tue 7 Jul - 7:19

I'm kind of hoping that all Full Throttle members will have a sticker on their windshield at the show. We can rep the club and make a statement at the same time. Please get a sticker from Mike if you haven't already done so.

Also, I'd like to get a picture of all the FT4X4 rigs together at the show. Thinking like Saturday or Sunday after everything's over, we can all line up and get a pic for the website.

And another thing ... T-shirts. I need ideas for t-shirt designs. I have a few, but I'd like to get some other ideas so we can make these shirts stand out. They will be black with red lettering. We can also get long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies. These won't be ready for the show this year, but they will hopefully for next year.
GOLDEN7
GOLDEN7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stickers for PA Jeep Show Empty Re: Stickers for PA Jeep Show

Post  cmxjwj Sat 11 Jul - 13:29

stickers needed, if i go to york next wknd, im not showin the wj, so getting in the pic is out unless we do it outside the fairgrounds, as for shirts, do they have to be black? how bout grey, or some color you wont roast in, yeah i know i sound like an old man, cause i just got the worst case of sun poison, i like pocket t's, design? i like the FT4X4 axle design, just my few cents.............
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1585666076&ref=

Back to top Go down

Post  matts88yj Sat 11 Jul - 14:38

Depending on what happens this week, I may not even be at the show. I also already have a sticker for the windshield and it's staying that way.

Yeah and maybe offer the shirts in a damn small size for us vertically challenged guys and gals! Flip Off
matts88yj
matts88yj
37's

Back to top Go down

Post  DOWNNDIRTY Sat 11 Jul - 20:05

hoover we can use the woman that makes the shirts for my shop she is cheap and does a good job. lol made her sound like a hooker. lmao
DOWNNDIRTY
DOWNNDIRTY
33's

http://dndoffroad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  matts88yj Mon 20 Jul - 20:27

DOWNNDIRTY wrote:hoover we can use the woman that makes the shirts for my shop she is cheap and does a good job. lol made her sound like a hooker. lmao

If she wouldn't work out for some reason I have another connection as far as getting shirts made goes.
matts88yj
matts88yj
37's

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down