Full Throttle 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Sponsors

5 posters

Go down

Club Sponsors Empty Club Sponsors

Post  cmxjwj Tue 23 Jun - 23:33

as some of you may know, i've been workin on getting us some sponsorship, tom masano didnt pan out, they knew their contract was being cancelled as early as last year, but were unable to make that public knowledge...

i have 3 possibles in the works, 1 of which may offer us services @ a discount rate, maybe even any parts @ cost.

im also workin with my boss on getting cards for Full Throttle members, so you can get into the club 1/2 price...

any questions, comments, ideas, w/e let me know...
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1585666076&ref=

Back to top Go down

Club Sponsors Empty Re: Club Sponsors

Post  matts88yj Wed 24 Jun - 8:16

I get the 'bonus edition' cards right? Twisted Evil
matts88yj
matts88yj
37's

Back to top Go down

Post  DOWNNDIRTY Wed 24 Jun - 18:53

im down for being a sponsor of the club, we have tons to offer and very soon cnc plasma cutting table along with a dimple die set up and a few other thing to make me go bankrupt at the age of 22 lmao atleast i will have some cool toys and tools
DOWNNDIRTY
DOWNNDIRTY
33's

http://dndoffroad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cmxjwj Thu 25 Jun - 1:53

matts88yj wrote:I get the 'bonus edition' cards right? Twisted Evil

uhm yes.... Twisted Evil
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

Back to top Go down

Club Sponsors Empty UPDATE... please make this a sticky.....

Post  cmxjwj Tue 11 Aug - 15:13

ok folks time for an update,
as a few of you know, cause i called you, we now have our first sponsor, Sweigarts Garage, in Reinholds, owned by my Brother-in-Law, has offered his shop for us to work on our rigs for free, on weekends, the shop is 5 bays, alignment rack, 2 lifts... also this helps us get shirts, decals ect. & helps get the shops name out there as well,

im going to try to get a meet & greet kinda thing together there, so everyone can meet Ken & my Sister, Pat, maybe we'll grill up some vittles & stuff... attendance should be mandatory...

Im waiting to hear more from 4wd, as the link they sent isnt working...

Matt, im still workin on the cards buddy...
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

Back to top Go down

Club Sponsors Empty 4WD HARDWARE

Post  cmxjwj Fri 14 Aug - 14:32

this is what was sent from 4WD Hardware, everyone read this, & we'll go from there, ok?

Attention Clubs,

4Wheel Drive Hardware is pleased to announce our CLUB DISCOUNT INCENTIVE PROGRAM.

4Wheel Drive Hardware is the leading mail order catalog and internet distributor of Jeep parts and accessories. Headquartered in Columbiana, Ohio, we serve customers in the entire United States, as well as internationally. We have been in business, and serving the off roading community for over 30 years.

We would like to take this opportunity to present our product line and let you know how your members can save money on their Jeep parts and accessory purchases.

DISCOUNTS:

All qualifying club members will receive a discount of 10% off the retail price of any advertised products. In addition to the great savings, with the Club Incentive Program your club will receive 3% of all your clubs purchases back at the end of the calendar year. That’s right, your club will receive money for just purchasing our products at a great discount price!

Advertised products include any products advertised in a current 4Wheel Drive Hardware catalog, advertisements in, FSJ (Full Size Jeep), Dirt Sports, FOURWHEELER, 4WHEEL DRIVE AND SPORT UTILITY, JP AND 4WHEEL AND OFFROAD magazines, as well as our website, 4wd.com.

Discounts do not apply to unadvertised specials, promotions, fliers, free shipping offers, scratch and dent, clearance, overstock items, tires and wheels, instant savings or special Jamboree show pricing. The discount can not be combined with any other current discounts, sales or promotions. Basically no double dipping.

REQUIREMENTS:

You must be an official chartered club.
Proof of official club (any newsletters, club stationary, etc.).
The club must consist of at least 10 active members.
A list of the names and addresses of all club members must be submitted. If individual members do not want to participate, their names do not have to be included, but only the names on the list will receive the discount.
Feel free to use the attached spreadsheet and mail it back to us (Attn: Club Program) at clubs@4wd.com. Be sure to include, first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, phone number jeep make, model and year and email address.
Only members on the list are eligible for discounts.
New members may be added at any time by the authorized contact (see below). When new members are added, we will send them a welcome packet that will include a 4Wheel Drive Hardware catalog, plus a decal and keychain.
A contact person (president, secretary, etc.) must be designated for any correspondence.
We may make our mailing list available to carefully selected companies whose products or services might interest you. If any of the club members prefer to have their name withheld, please indicate on the master list.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and look forward to hearing from you. To place an order and receive your discount, please call our Sales department, 800-333-5535. Please let your sales representative know you are club member. Our phone lines are open Monday through Friday, 8am to 9pm EST and Saturday 9am to 7pm Sunday 9am to 5pm. Showroom hours are 9am to 6pm EST Monday through Friday, Saturday 9am to 5pm, and Closed Sunday. Please contact clubs@4wd.com for club information and/or adding and subtracting members to your roster.

Thank you.

4Wheel Drive Hardware

44488 State Route 14 – P.O. Box 57

Columbiana, OH 44408

(330)482-4733

Attention Jeep Clubs:

4Wheel Drive Hardware’s Club Discount Program is a great way for your club members to save on their Jeep parts and accessory purchases and for your club itself to make some money in the process.

To qualify for our program, clubs must just have at least 10 members. That is it! All we need is a copy of your roster with members’ names and addresses. Everyone is then set up in our system with a club program account. After this, they will receive a discount of 10% off the retail advertised price of any advertised products* every time they place an order. All they have to do is mention that they are in this program. As an added bonus for the clubs, our incentive program provides 3% cash back of all club member purchases at the end of the year. We report each club’s year-to-date purchase total at the end of each quarter so you can see how your club’s incentive money is multiplying! Checks will be mailed in January 2010. In January of 2009, we sent out checks to 170 clubs totaling nearly $31,000.00, and with nearly 210 clubs the 2009 payouts will be about double that. In addition to the great deals on 4WD’s Products, your club will have a spot on our website with the club logo and link to your clubs website.

Our phone lines (800-333-5535) are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST, and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. Right now, we are working on an exclusive website for the program members to place orders online. I will get info to the active clubs as soon as that becomes available!

If your club would like to take advantage of our Club Discount Program, you can e-mail your roster to clubs@4wd.com and we will contact you by return e-mail when everyone is enrolled and can begin saving. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kristen Savage

4WDH Club Discount Program Coordinator

800-333-5535 x905

clubs@4wd.com
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad05Rubi Fri 14 Aug - 17:12

sounds cool!
Brad05Rubi
Brad05Rubi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cmxjwj Sat 15 Aug - 13:49

now days, anything is better than nothing, i know we have a hook-up @ quad, but, this is another option, & hell the 3% back thing is nice....

this will only work, if we become an official club, we'd need a prez, i have n/p being the contact with 4wd, i know we like having it loose, we're all in charge kinda thing, but we'd have to if only for the sponsorship, letterhead is ez, we may need a club bank account for the 3% return, all of this stuff is ez...

im in, do i have 9 more takers?

1. Clint Mock Twisted Evil
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad05Rubi Sun 16 Aug - 0:48

I'm in...I need to buy a new tie rod anyway now...lol

oops...
Brad05Rubi
Brad05Rubi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GOLDEN7 Mon 17 Aug - 7:14

I need to think about it.

When money gets involved it tends to tear friendships apart. I don't want to see that.
GOLDEN7
GOLDEN7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cmxjwj Mon 17 Aug - 8:35

I hear that, but, i honestly think we can be adult enough to pull this off, wont hurt my feelings either way, i just put it out there, for everyone to consider
cmxjwj
cmxjwj
35's

Back to top Go down

Post  matts88yj Tue 18 Aug - 22:40

I can't because of, well, obvious reasons.
matts88yj
matts88yj
37's

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum